Cayman Islands Scuba Diving
Welcome to the Cayman Islands, one of the world's best scuba diving destinations! Enjoy diving with our team of highly experienced instructors and small groups of only 2 to 8 divers. We have been providing excellent Cayman Islands Diving services on Grand Cayman since 1992 and would love to show you around our picturesque Grand Cayman dive sites. We choose our favorite sites to share with you including wrecks, reefs and spectacular wall dives. We have dives and sites suited to family dives and new divers as well as dive sites to thrill experienced divers. This is the ideal location to complete your PADI Open Water Diver Course whether you started with your local shop, through E-Learning or wish to do the entire dive course with us. Bring your dive group down and have the vacation of a lifetime! We have fun for everyone.
- Dive sites for beginners, families and experienced divers
- Wrecks, reefs and fantastic wall dives, absolutely the finest in Grand Cayman scuba diving
- Singles, families, kids, groups
- Great location on Seven Mile Beach at Comfort Suites right next door to the Marriott Beach Resort Grand Cayman
- World class scuba diving!
Dive Grand Cayman with the friendliest dive shop in the Cayman Islands
We love showing new divers the underwater world so whether you elect to try scuba for the first time as a Resort Diver, wish to get certified as an Open Water Diver or continue your dive education we are happy to accommodate you! We are all PADI certified Instructors and can also complete Universal Referrals. In addition to Recreational diving and dive training we also provide trips to the best Grand Cayman Snorkeling sites including Stingray City and the Ex USS Kittiwake.
- Resort Dive Course (Try scuba for the first time for FREE!)
- Open Water Certifications including E-Learning and Referrals
- Continuing Dive Education – Advanced, Rescue, Divemaster, Specialties
- PADI Instructor Training
At Ambassador Divers our job is to ensure that you have a second-to-none Cayman Islands scuba diving experience. We specialize in personalized friendly service within small groups to provide each diver with the utmost attention and information about dives, sites and animal life. Upon arrival we collect your equipment, tag it and store it for the duration of your stay. It will go to the boat before you do and be set up when you arrive! All you need to do is breathe, swim and enjoy the spectacular surroundings and critters. After the trip we shuttle your gear back to the shop, rinse and hang it to dry and store it in our gear room until your next dive excursion. This frees up your valuable vacation time to spend with your friends and family or just to relax on the beach with a book!
- Let us take care of your gear
- Free pick up from your hotel or condo
- Dive, dive, dive and relax!
We provide a dive guide in the water on each and every dive to show you the unique critters of our Cayman Islands dive sites. Our staff members are all Instructors and boat captains and have many years teaching scuba – our average experience teaching among our crew is 17 years. Our guides also carry slates to help you identify new animals out on the reef! Learn about our resident reef creatures from rays to eels, lobsters to octopus and SO many fish, corals and sponges. We have cameras available for rental or can have a photo or video pro join on your dive for custom account of your dive memories! Make sure to bring your dive computer and take advantage of extended bottom times. Our boats are equipped with all the required safety gear including oxygen, first aid kits, lifejackets, fire extinguishers, flares, tag lines and of course dive flags. We provide ice water to ensure that you stay good and hydrated for all your dives!
- Very experienced instructors/boat captains
- Learn more about the reef creatures
- Bring your dive computer for extended bottom times
- Photo and video available upon request
- Fully equipped dive vessels
Custom half and full day charters are available so please inquire if there is something special you wish to do. We look forward to meeting you once you arrive so we can setup a wonderful and memorable vacation for you! In short Grand Cayman scuba diving is world class and we are proud to share it with you!
- Eagle rays, Stingrays, Lemon rays, Great Grand Cayman snorkeling sites
- Moray Eels galore including Green, Spotted, Golden Tail, Chain and Sharp Tail to name a few!
- Visit our Goliath Grouper, Nassau, Black and Tiger Grouper
- Angelfish from French to Grey to Queen – try to find all three types!
- Puffers, Tarpon, Snapper, Barracuda, Basslets, Blennies, Triggers and Jacks make up a large part of our reef fish population alongside many other resident critters
- Night dives bring out the lobsters, crab and shrimp not to mention the devious Caribbean reef octopus.
- An abundance of healthy coral and sponge life for the reef creatures to venture among.
Comfort Suites Resort Seven Mile Beach, George Town, Grand Cayman KY
Phone: 1-345-949-4530 Website: www.ambassadordivers.com